This package - as its name says - have been compiled with the need to minimize its assembled (48cm) and transportation (25cm) size. Because of its short wooden handle, it's especially suitable for lowercase reels (fixed spool and underspin types), but it can be equipped with uppercase bait casts, raft or ice reels. The package does not contain a trigger, comes with one short spring pole. Like all the spring poles, it has 2 positions, so we can use it for uppercase reels too. The short wooden handle is mounted with a long threaded rod, which - secured with lock nut - can be accordingly sized depending on what balance the rod needs. Fully extended, in length it reaches the Spinning grip's length, making it well suited for long spring-poles.
- Material: DIN 17224 CrNi Stainless Steel / ALU socket
- Rod Tip material: Hard Chrome plated Stainless Steel
- Material: Steamed Oak / Aluminum
- Salt Water Resistant
- CNC-machined Reel Seat
- Accepts all kinds of Reels
- Surface: Hard Anodized
- Material: 6061 Aluminum T6
- Material: 100% High Tensile Canvas
- Color: Black
- Size: 12x30cm
- Braided design
- High tensile industrial rubber
- Stainless steel D-Ring
We don't sell reels, the figures show only examples of use.